Change Scopes Microservice
Detects changes made in a particular scope or element of a scope. Intended to implement change detection using simple pull mechanism. For instance: multiple configuration microservices change the scope, and business logic that depends on those configurations periodically reads it to check if anything was changed.
- Server implementations: NodeJS
- Communication protocols: Direct, Commandable HTTP, Commandable GRPC, GRPC
- Persistence: Memory, Flat Files, MongoDB, Couchbase
- Deployment options: Monolith, Process, Docker, AWS Lambda
- Client implementations: NodeJS