Data transfer object that is used to pass the results of paginated queries.
TODO: this class is not realized yet for this language
The TokenizedDataPageData allows you to create a transfer object that is used to pass the results of paginated queries.
- This object contains the items of the retrieved page and the total number of items (optional).
- Additionally, the data page returns a token that has to be passed to the next search as a starting point.
- Most often, this object type is used to send responses to paginated queries.
- Pagination parameters are defined by a TokenizedPagingParams object.
- The token parameter in the TokenizedPagingParams defines where to start the search.
- The takes parameter sets number of items to be returned in the page.
- The optional total parameter tells to return the total number of items in the query.
- However, not all implementations support the total parameter, because its generation may lead to severe performance implications.
Creates a new instance of data page and assigns its values.
publicconstructor(data: T = null, token: string = null, total: number = null)
- data: T - a list of items from the retrieved page.
- token: string - (optional) a token to define astarting point for the next search.
- total: number - (optional) a total number of objects in the result.
page := await myDataClient.getDataByFilter( "123", FilterParams.fromTuples("completed": true), new TokenizedPagingParams(null, 100, true) );