Sets references to dependent components.
Interface for a map that holds component references and passes them to components to establish dependencies with each other. Together with IReferenceable and IUnreferenceable interfaces it implements a Locator pattern that is used by PipServices toolkit for Inversion of Control to assign external dependencies to components.
Interface for components that require explicit clearing of references to dependent components.
Helper class for resolving component dependencies. The resolver is configured to resolve named dependencies by specific locator. During deployment the dependency locator can be changed.
Locator type that most often used in PipServices toolkit. It locates components using several fields:
- Group: a package or just named group of components like “pip-services”
- Type: logical component type that defines it’s contract like “persistence”
- Kind: physical implementation type like “mongodb”
- Name: unique component name like “default”
- Version: version of the component contract like “1.0”
Contains a reference to a component and locator to find it. It is used by References to store registered component references.
Error when required component dependency cannot be found.
Helper class that sets and unsets references to components.
The most basic implementation of IReferences to store and locate component references.