The Reference class allows you to store a reference to a component and a locator to find it.
- It is used by References to store registered component references.
Create a new instance of the reference object and assigns its values.
publicconstructor(locator: any, component: any)
- locator: any - a locator to find the reference.
- component: any - a reference to component.
Gets the stored component reference.
- returns: any - the component’s references.
Gets the stored component locator.
- returns: any - the component’s locator.
Matches locator to this reference locator. Descriptors are matched using equal method. All other locator types are matched using direct comparison.
publicmatch(locator: any): boolean
- locator: any - the locator to match.
- returns: boolean - true if locators are matching and false it they don’t.