Standard log level enumeration.
The LogLevel class provides an enumeration of standard log levels.
- Logs at debug and trace levels are usually captured only locally for troubleshooting and never sent to consolidated log services.
- Null = 0 - Nothing to be logged
- Fatal = 1 - Logs only fatal errors that cause microservice to fail
- Error = 2 - Logs all errors - fatal or recoverable
- Warn = 3 - Logs errors and warnings
- Info = 4 - Logs errors and important information messages
- Debug = 5 - Logs everything up to high-level debugging information
- Trace = 6 - Logs everything down to fine-granular debugging messages