The OperationTrace class allows you to create a data object used to store captured operation traces.
- This object is used by CachedTracer.
Create new instance of OperationTrace
publicconstructor(time: Date, source: string, component: string, operation: string, correlationId: string, duration: number, error: ErrorDescription)
- time: Date - The time when operation was executed
- source: string - source (context name)
- component: string - name of the component
- operation: string - name of the executed operation
- correlationId: string - transaction id to trace execution through call chain.
- duration: number - duration of the operation in milliseconds
- error: ErrorDescription - The description of the captured error